Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Welcome to Brownsville!

Welcome to my blog! I thought this would be a good idea, so that friends and family can stay up-to-date on what is going on with our family, especially with the mission work I am involved in.
Most of you who are reading this no doubt already know that in March I moved from South Carolina to Brownsville, Texas to begin a new minstry. I now serve as missions/education pastor at First Baptist Brownsville.
My intentions are to post a new blog whenever I have some "news" to share about our mission work. I hope it will be enjoyable and informative for all of you. God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for blogging. It will help us stay informed with what you are doing and how we can pray for you.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the blog is a good idea. I am looking forward to the true stories that you will have to tell in the near future. Stories about God interacting with His children. The story about Haiti was pretty fascinating in itself. I'm rootn for ya man

    Mr. Sam

    ReplyDelete