Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Miscellaneous

I never quite know what to say when someone asks me, "How was the funeral?" But I can say that Dwight's "celebration service" was a sweet and touching remembrance of a servant who labored long in the Lord's vineyard. On another note, yesterday I taught my Sunday School class for the first time. It was the first time that I have ever given a public speech in Spanish. It was a little rough, but we made it through. Speaking of using Spanish, I leave tomorrow for the Dominican Republic. I will be preaching Sunday at one of the local churches there. Lots more details when I return. Last of all, I will be teaching on the evidence for the resurrection of Jesus at the Bible institute in Matamoros on the day before Good Friday. How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment