Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Monumental

I don't consider myself a "glass half-empty" kind of person, but I admit to being distressed about what I'm seeing in our country.  I believe that the America I grew up in is fast ebbing away, and if we haven't yet reached the point of no return, we're darn close.  Believe me....I hope I'm wrong.

With that cheery introduction, I want to invite you to participate in a live event called "Monumental".  This will be held on Tuesday, March 27 in over 550 movie theaters around the U.S.  As best as I can tell, "Monumental" is a mix between a documentary and a pep rally.  It will explain the ideals that made America great, and what we must do to make our way back.

The closest location for those of us at FBC will be Harlingen.  A van will leave the church at 5:30; the event starts at 6:30 (Central time).

To learn more, or to find a theater in your area, go to the Monumental website.

No comments:

Post a Comment