Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Trying It Out

If you've read this blog regularly you know that I've been actively promoting the Perspectives class that is coming up very soon. I took the class 4 years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. It had been a long time since I had taken any class or study where I learned as much as I did in that one. I honestly think every Christian (and definitely every Christian leader) should take this course. But if you're still not sure you're ready to commit, here's something you may be interested in. On January 17th the first night of teaching will take place (January 10th will be registration, introduction to the course, etc.). You can sit in on this class FREE, with no strings attached. If you then decide that Perspectives is not for you, you can walk away, no harm done.
Visit the Perspectives website for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment