Thursday, September 22, 2011

Courageous


I usually limit the posts on this blog to things having to do with my work as a missions pastor. From time to time, however, I feel obligated to use my enormous influence to promote other things. On September 30th the movie "Courageous" will be released (visit the movie website here). Courageous is made by the same folks who brought us "Fireproof". I understand that the theme this time is fatherhood. Now, the good Lord knows I've done my share of complaining about the corrosive effects of pop culture, and especially TV/movies. But it's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness, or so I'm told. So I post the information here with the hope that many people see Courageous, and that much good is done by it.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard lots of good things about this movie and look forward to seeing it!

    ReplyDelete