Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Little Perspective

If you live in the Rio Grande Valley, and care about world missions, then I have some wonderful news to share. The Perspectives course will be offered in Los Fresnos starting in January 2012. (Yes, I know that is a long way away, but I couldn't wait to post information about it). For those who need to know, Perspectives On The World Christian Movement is an in-depth study of Christian missions. Over the course of a semester you will study the Biblical basis for missions, the history of missions, and will learn practical strategies for doing missions well. The study meets once a week. I attended this course while I lived in South Carolina; I give it my highest recommendation. While planning for this course continues, you can get a head start by visiting the Perspectives website here.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment