Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baptist Bible Institute

If you know a lot about Mexico then you know that a quality, Biblical education can be hard to come by for many pastors. Some of them don't read well, some don't have the time, and many others don't have the money. The problem is serious, and I have long wanted to do something about it. On Tuesday evening I had the privilege of teaching the Gospel of John at the Instituto Biblico Sola Scriptura in Matamoros, Mexico. You can read about the institute here. It is led by my friend Abraham, who is fulfulling his vision of providing a Bible education to church leaders who could never attend a traditional college or seminary. There were about 40 or so people present, and they were eager to learn. God willing, I will be teaching the Book of Acts next Tuesday evening, and perhaps other subjects in months to come. Please join me in prayer for this important ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment